Precision Sports is a mail order retailer of archery equipment and outdoor equipment, a distributor for selected product lines and a manufacturer of archery accessories. We now sell direct to archers and to archery stores in Southern Africa from our l headquarters in the Durban, RSA.
The Precision Sports Shop is available on the internet only. We politely ask for all orders to be submitted using the online store.
Sorry, we have no offline showroom or facilities for visitors at our premises.
These terms and conditions will apply between you and Precision Sports when you purchase an item from www.precisionsports.co.za. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
You warrant that all details you provide to www.precisionsports.co.za for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you.
Precision Sports reserves the right to decline to trade with any person or organisation. In addition, and notwithstanding any other provisions of these conditions of sale, Precision Sports may decline to accept any order. In the event that Precision Sports declines to accept an order in respect of which payment has been received, the full amount less any banking charges of such payment will be refunded.
During the ordering process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and choose a password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from www.precisionsports.co.za under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must contact us immediately. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Precision Sports as soon as possible.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order.
Precision Sports reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due.
- you breach any of our terms and conditions.
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.precisionsports.co.za
Indemnity: You agree to reimburse us for any reasonable and foreseeable losses, costs and expenses that we incur as a result of a breach of these Conditions caused either by yourself or by someone that you have permitted to use your Precision Sports website shopping account.
Whilst The Archery Shop makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this Website, it disclaims any warranty or representation, expressed or implied, about accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
OUR PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
Here, at Precision Sports, we strive to offer the best quality archery and outdoor related products and the widest range at the lowest prices in the RSA. We review and amend our prices against our competitors and make changes relative to exchange rate fluctuations on a daily basis. However, as prices can change daily, the occasional product slips through the net. In such a case you have the right of making a Price Match Claim meaning that, with us, you will always have the highest level of quality and service for the best price.
We pledge that the price that you see on this web site at the time of purchase is the price that you will pay.
Many other web sites, catalogues and magazine adverts are invariably out of date.
We guarantee there will be no nasty surprises with increases in advertised price when you place your order online.
CONDITIONS FOR PRICE MATCH PROMISE
- We’ll match our competitors’ website price. We are aware that some of our competitors have different prices online and in store, however we will only match the online price. The competitors final price must include shipping and VAT. This will be our final and unique price.
- What is a competitor”? An archery business, VAT registered, that trades on the same basis as us, with a brick and mortar shop with regular opening hours, 5 days a week; our competitor has to have a reasonable range of goods in stock, ready to be bought and taken away, with clearly displayed prices. If such a competitor has a website for online trading, this has to trade under the same name and on the same terms mentioned above.
- Which prices we can’t match? Outlets and exclusive online shops (such as Amazon, Ebay or any other Online only Retailer) which trade on a different basis to us will not be considered as direct competitors. Neither will showrooms attached to internet-only companies, collection points, auction sites, factory outlets, membership clubs, duty-free shops, market stalls or home shopping channels. We also don’t match competitors who are in administration or closing down, clearance, closeout, used / refurbished, damaged or opened package products.
- The price we match has to be available to all public (including us), in shop or online. Unfortunately, we cannot match prices that are only available to certain customers or groups of customers, or are obtained through 3rd party websites and voucher codes.
- The price we match has to apply to a brand new product, identical to ours (in terms of model, size, colour and other relevant specifications).
- Both us and the competitor must have the product ready for delivery (rather than available only to order) for us to match the price. As we have a considerable amount of online orders every day, we want to offer very competitive prices and timescales for our delivered products. That is why, when comparing prices, we will take stock availability, delivery charges and timescales into consideration.
- We’re unable to offer price matching for products purchased through our finance option (Note: This facility is coming soon).
- We will only price match orders placed Online that are shipped to our customer.
- If our competitors are running promotions of any kind, including product bundles or freebies, we will still consider refunding the difference, but we do reserve the right of refusing your claim if it is uneconomical for us to do so. The same applies for special order products (products that we don’t normally keep in stock and we have to order specially for you).
- We will not price match any products which would result in a financial loss to our Company, i.e selling at a price lower than the wholesale cost from our supplier.
HOW TO APPLY
Before you make a claim, please take a moment to read the terms and conditions above. Also, please remember that, once you made the purchase, you can no longer make a claim.
To make the claim, email us before making your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of our competitors pricing and the items you would like to purchase. You will need to provide evidence of the competitors price (e.g.: formal competitor quote).
After the application, we will verify all the details and contact you as soon as possible (no longer than 48 hours). You will have then have 5 working days to place the order. We will either decrease the price in shop and online or refund any authorised price difference via the payment method used.
Thank you for your time and for helping us deliver the best quality archery and outdoor related products, the widest range at the lowest price in the RSA.
All orders should be placed online at www.precisionsports.co.za.
When placing an order, you warrant that all information given is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
General availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. Whilst this is normally up to date we cannot guarantee this information. If Precision Sports has insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not normally charge your credit or debit card until the items about to be despatched.
All prices listed on our web site are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. However, as part of our price pledge, the prices you will pay are those shown on our web site at the time you submit your order.
We will not normally charge your credit card until the point of despatch of the goods; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Precision Sports until we accept your order by despatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost (including relevant taxes and postage and packaging).
You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order has not been accepted, we will endeavour to contact you to explain the reasons why.
About 85% of all orders received are despatched same day or next working day. Another 12% are despatched within 7 to 10 days (if not stocked or extra work involved). The other 3% that take longer are the unlucky ones. These orders may feature products that are currently unavailable from our suppliers or the manufacturer is having difficulty with production or keeping up with demand. See the Stock Status message on each product page for our best guess on despatch dates.
Splitting any order for any reason such as excessive delays for example will remain at our discretion. Should we move any item to a separate backorder we will not increase the overall shipping cost of your order. However, the delivery service choice for any backorder will be the default option and may not be the same service level as the original order.
Should you request splitting of any order then we may charge additional delivery costs if the delay has not been excessive.
We are always working hard to improve our service in all areas and we take all comments seriously, but please remember, we are human too!
If you should experience any problems with your order please e-mail us with a friendly message with a concise description of what’s wrong and what we need to do to sort it out.
Finally, all commercial packages leaving our premises will include a copy of your Invoice. This document is usually used as the address label on the outside of the package. Sensitive information such as credit card details are NOT displayed on any document. Packages destined outside the RSA will also include packing notes which are copies of the invoice attached to the exterior plus a customs declaration. Please do not ask us to create fake documents or omit details. Any requests to do so will be ignored.
Changes & Additions:
If your order has not been processed then it may be possible to make small changes or additions. Once an order has been processed no additions or changes are possible. Please refer to the Returns Policy for sending unwanted goods back.
If an order is due for immediate shipping (ie. everything is in stock) then we politely decline any requests for additions or changes.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In cases of expired or non-accepted cards we reserve the right to change payment options to other cards active on your account.
We accept VISA and Mastercard which will be processed via our online payment portal.
After your first order, you do not need to re-submit your card details, unless you wish to change them or you have chosen to delete your account.
All credit and debit card transactions are performed through internationally recognised bankers, FNB Merchant Services.
Full bank details will be forwarded with the Order Confirmation message when you place your order. EFT payments will be processed via our online payment portal.
We will not obtain any non-stock goods or despatch any items until a Bank Transfer has been successfully received. Your order will remain on HOLD until payment has been received in our bank account.
Please ensure that all local and intermediate bank charges are paid for separately and are not deducted from the invoice total. Any shortfall will have to be paid separately before we process your order.
Any delivery periods given are approximate and start from the date of despatch, not from the date of your order. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
If your delivery address is outside of the RSA, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Precision Sports is proudly the official face of JVD Distribution in South Africa. Your order is shipped via UPS Express Saver to our South African depot, on which it is sorted, repacked and forwarded via our local courier partners, MDS Collivery, directly to you.
MDS Collivery provides online tracking of your shipment and an optional insurance cover. Please note that should you opt out of the insurance cover, Precision Sports will not be liable for any damage. Allow 5-10 working days delivery approx to most areas.
For very large shipments, unusual length packages such as longbows and for those countries not served by UPS we allow for customers to arrange for their own delivery companies to collect from us as and when their shipments are ready. Please contact us for further details.
If delivery charges are displayed as “TBC” they will be calculated by a member of staff once we receive your order. Such orders will be treated as Quotation Requests and will remain on HOLD until you confirm your order via return email. To avoid this process, please select “Send Order Now” on the Checkout page. We will always select the most suitable delivery service relative to the size, value and destination of your order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery to your country, please e mail us.
Postal collections occur Monday to Friday only. There are no collections at weekends, RSA Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, 1st January or during specified events (Notification thereof will be given on the Home page of www.precisionsports.co.za)
If your parcel has not been delivered within 20 working days of despatch, please contact us so we can initiate a full search.
Your satisfaction is important to Precision Sports. You are entitled to cancel this contract and receive a full refund provided that you exercise your right within fourteen days after the day on which you receive the products.
The procedures for cancellation are detailed below and vary depending at what stage of the order process you are at.
If you haven’t already submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping cart at any time simply by exiting the web site or closing your browser.
If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email from Precision Sports, you can still cancel your order up to the point of processing. Please email your cancellation marked “URGENT CANCELLATION” to email@example.com . Please ensure you list your name, address, products ordered, reason for cancellation and the order number on the email. Please do not send your message to any other email address as it will not get picked up during the order processing period.
If you wish to cancel your order after it has been processed you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure. You may not request a cancellation between the point of processing and the receipt of your order. If you refuse the shipment then any returns fees will be deducted from any refund.
By submitting your order you fully agree to abide by these terms of sale.
Once we have received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum charged by us to your credit or debit card account will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you.
You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning unwanted goods to Precision Sports, unless the return is as a result of an error on our part.
Please refer to our Special Order terms for item(s) that cannot be cancelled.
- Unless noted at purchase, all merchandise purchased from Precision Sports may be returned for a replacement or refund (excluding shipping charges) within 14 days from delivery.
- All return shipments must display a Return Authorization Number printed clearly on the outside of the package.
- Returns must be unused, in new condition, and in the original sealed manufacturer’s packaging (including Styrofoam/packing material, plastic bags, accessories, all parts, screws, tools, manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.). The Return Authorization Code must be clearly identified on the external packaging, and internal documentation when the goods are returned, no markings should be made on the product or product packaging. The internal documentation should include proof of purchase, the returned product must be complete, and in “as new” condition with original packaging.
- Special or personalized orders, close-outs, specials, software, books, CD’s, ‘cut arrows/shafts, etc. may not be returned under any circumstance other than to replace an item due to defective product.
- Non-stock goods displayed as “Special Order” or made or modified to customer requested specifications should not be changed or cancelled. (See Special Order Terms & Conditions)
- Our acceptance of a shipped package does not constitute approval of a returned item. Approval of returned merchandise is at the sole discretion of Precision Sports as to the item’s condition and ability to be returned.
- Returns received after 30 days will carry a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned items that are not in original packaging and/or showing any signs of use, installation or wear will carry a 20% restocking fee or may be refused entirely depending upon the severity of wear.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Precision Sports cannot be held responsible for lost parcels. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. You should be aware that, once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for services carried out by us (for example, building and fletching arrows, postage and packing, etc).
- Precision Sports reserves the right to refuse the return of any product that is used, damaged or un-sellable for any reason.
- Return shipping will only be refunded in the event of an error made by Precision Sport. All COD’s sent to Precision Sports will be refused/returned to sender.
- In the situation of a Promotion that offers free shipping for orders over a certain amount of money; if items are returned for a refund and the new total amount of the order is under the initial specified amount, then the shipping price will be deducted from the refund.
Example: if you have ordered items valuing ZAR1250 and want to return some of the goods bought that are worth ZAR330, then the new order value is ZAR920. Therefore, you are not entitled to free shipping anymore, so the postage price will be deducted from the ZAR330 refund.
- Please refer to our Special Order terms for item(s) that cannot be cancelled.
Returning Faulty Goods:
All stocked products are carefully selected to ensure maximum quality and are normally checked for any obvious defects before despatch.
Any defects in the goods which under proper use appear within a reasonable period after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by Precision Sports either by repair or, at the sole discretion of Precision Sports, by replacement or refund.
If a product is incorrect or faulty, once we have received the returned package Precision Sports will inspect and by default will replace with an identical or similar item with your agreement. All returned items are the responsibility of the customer until received by Precision Sports.
Where a product has been deemed faulty or incorrect we will issue a store credit to cover your return shipping costs calculated by Precision Sports at standard postal rates and the total value will be confirmed within the Return Authorisation Code message.
Precision Sports reserve the right to inspect any goods returned prior to issuing credit for those goods.
Warranty seals applied to any goods (eg. releases) supplied by Precision Sports must not be removed or broken and any product without the warranty seals intact will be deemed to have had any warranty invalidated and the goods will be deemed to have been accepted by the customer.
All products sold by Precision Sports are brand new, unused and as supplied directly from the respective manufacturers and/or distributors. Precision Sports do not sell second hand or used products unless clearly specified otherwise and no items are sent out on a “trial” basis. The return of non-faulty goods will usually incur a restocking fee which will remain at the discretion of Precision Sports.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all prices and product details shown on our web site are correct and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed as availability of products and information from suppliers and manufacturers changes from time to time.
If you have any questions about any product shown on the our web site, please contact us via email.
Terms & Conditions:
Various items listed online are not kept in stock and are only available to Special Order.
By submitting an order featuring any Special Order item(s) including discontinued SALE item(s) or any item(s) requiring services to be performed on the product prior to despatch, you agree to our Special Order Terms & Conditions…
- If we are buying in an item specifically to your requirements, we do not expect you to cancel or change anything once the order process has commenced. Any requests for cancellations will be denied. If any item is deemed to be unavailable or discontinued then only we may authorise a cancellation.
- All other terms and conditions are in full compliance with the RSA regulations on distance selling.
The following items are defined as special order and may not be cancelled or returned…
- All items that have been ordered in for you as a‘Special Order’ regardless of the time-scale unless this can be cancelled by the Manufacturer or Supplier.
- Gift Vouchers.
- Arrow shafts cut to requested length.
- Angel Quivers or Belts with or without Naming service.
- Goods made to your specifications or modified from the manufacturer’s original specifications by your request. These include, but are not limited to: fletching of arrows, custom made bows and custom made bowstrings.
- Any product with a broken security seal, or removed tags (eg. Releases, bow boxes)
VAT (Value Added Tax):
For customers from the RSA, VAT of 15% is payable on all taxable goods.
For customers outside the RSA, VAT is not payable.
Conditions of use:
- Vouchers can be exchanged in person at The Archery Shop or online at www.precisionsports.co.za .
- Vouchers can only be exchanged for goods.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Vouchers purchased online or in store are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non – refundable.
- Vouchers donated as prizes or gifts have a 3 month expiry from the date of acceptance and are non – refundable.
- Precision Sports, shall not be liable in the event of any vouchers being lost, damaged or stolen.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that every order is completed correctly we may occasionally make an error.
If we have made an error on your order the correct procedure is to first send us a polite email explaining the problem. We treat all complaints seriously and we will always handle any such issues as quickly as possible.
Complaints will only be handled via email.
Precision Sports will not pass on your personal telephone number, e-mail address or credit or debit card details to any third party.
We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your log in details, please contact us immediately.
All personal details are handled in strict compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website. You may terminate your contract with us if you reasonably consider that you have been disadvantaged by any change we may make to these Conditions.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that you order an item and the price published on www.precisionsports.co.za is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
We have taken all reasonable measures to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, please be aware that due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers and monitor colour contrasts colours may appear to vary slightly from the product as it appears on your screen and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any minor colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
The products sold on www.precisionsports.co.za are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Precision Sports.
We have taken all reasonable measures to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
All personal details are handled in strict compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
We shall exercise reasonable skill and care in providing the goods to you in accordance with these Conditions however any liability we have to you of any kind is limited to the charges paid by you in the twelve-month period prior to the event causing the liability.
We will not be liable, in contract, (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Third Party Information:
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Precision Sports products are those stated on the Precision Sports web site. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
If any individual part of these Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you.
You acknowledge that in agreeing to these Conditions that you have not relied on any other statement, representation or assurance other than as expressly set out within the Conditions.
Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
These terms and conditions do not affect your rights under law. If you require any advice or assistance we would suggest you contact your local branch of the citizens’ advice bureau who should be able to help.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the RSA. Each of us agrees to only bring legal actions about this agreement in a RSA court.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.precisionsports.co.za web pages are owned or controlled by Precision Sports. In accessing www.precisionsports.co.za web pages, you agree that you may only view the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.precisionsports.co.za web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Precision Sports.
Precision Sports is the “Trading As” name for a Match Point Archery (Pty) Ltd.
We operate a mail order operation to the following address. This should be used for sending returns only. Sorry no visitors…
Unit 28, Everglades
132 Prospect Hall Road
Company Registration number: 2016/146555/07
VAT Registration Number: In Progress